CR-250 - Compact Industrial Grade Spectroradiometer
Next generation of fast and simplified color measurements - spectral based and without moving parts.
Especially for conditions in industrial environments
The rugged constructed housing of the CR-250 is made of machined aluminum and stainless steel, and can withstand high acceleration rates for the most demanding motion positioning systems and environments.
- Remotely controlled via USB or Ethernet comliant connections
- Requires only 120mA at 5V power supply (600 mW)
- Measurement spot size starting from 0.4mm, measurement distance from 200mm
Laboratory grade measurement accuracy
The covered spectral range of 380-780nm is being measured utilizing a half bandwidth of < 5nm. This allows to use the CR-250 Chromameter for measurements of spectral broad banded as well as small banded spectral power distributions.
Video - CR-250 Chroma Meter System Presentation
- Luminance measurement range 0,1 - 150.000 cd/m²
- Luminance measurement accuracy ± 2%
- Color measurement accuracy ± 0,0015 x,y
- Display measurements in process control
- Automated color and luminance measurements in adverse conditions
Images about CR-250 - Compact Industrial Grade Spectroradiometer
Downloads & Data sheets
You would like to get more informaton about OPTE-E-MA and our products? We are happy to assist you further and reply to your questions as soon as possible.
* Required fields
Personal data, such as your name, your postal address or others, electronically sent to us via our websites will not be passed on to third parties. Your data is exclusively used to handle your enquiry.