specbos1211UV - Next Generation with improved UV performance
Several modifications and introduced new technologies allow now remarkable improvements for measurements of spectral parametetrs into the UV range.
Improved UV performance starting from 230nm
- Extended general system sensitivity due to UV optimized imaging optics
- Stray light reduction due to reduced reflectivity of the detector arrays
- Optimized position and shape of strayleight baffles
- Improved wavelength calbration into the short wavelength range
- Software correction features for reducing stray light
Short wavelength bandpass filters as optional accessories
Bandpass filters into the UV range shrink the system sensitivity to the wavelength range of 250-320nm (alternatively to 250-400nm). The filters are mounted into holders which are automatically detected when being attached. The relevant calibration data are therefore automatically being loaded from the device-internal memory.
IMAGES ABOUT THE NEW GENERATION OF SPECBOS1211UV
Information about additionally versions of Series specbos
Downloads & Data sheets
You would like to get more informaton about OPTE-E-MA and our products? We are happy to assist you further and reply to your questions as soon as possible.
* Required fields
Personal data, such as your name, your postal address or others, electronically sent to us via our websites will not be passed on to third parties. Your data is exclusively used to handle your enquiry.