OL490 Agile Light Source
The Series OL490 Agile Light Source can flexible be programmed for its spectral distribition of the light output. It provides spectra of monochromatic band-passes and continua – constant over time or fast to be switched.
Based onto Texas Instruments' innovative Digital Light Processor technology (DLP®), it is variable for high intensity and high resolution spectral output.
- Wavelength range of 380-780nm
- Xenon light source utilizing interchangable slits (5-20nm FWHT)
- >175mW maximum radiant output (all mirrors on)
- Liquid light guides for coupling out the radiant flux
Video - Presentation of the OL490 Agile Light Source
A software development kit enable an easy integration into own software developments.
The OL490 Application Software can be used to control the OL 490 system for:
- Spectral composed by single different spectral bands
- Sythesize complex spectral distributions also to be loaded in GXT text format
- Multiplexing of different spectral distributions
IMAGES ABOUT OL490 AGILE LIGHT SOURCE
THE SYSTEM CAN BE ADVANCED BY:
Downloads & Data sheets
You would like to get more informaton about OPTE-E-MA and our products? We are happy to assist you further and reply to your questions as soon as possible.
* Required fields
Personal data, such as your name, your postal address or others, electronically sent to us via our websites will not be passed on to third parties. Your data is exclusively used to handle your enquiry.