Photometers and Radiometers
OPTE-E-MA offers measuring systems and measuring heads to capture different integral radiometric and photometric parameters.
System solutions from handheld devices up to setups for laboratories
Among others, the parameters to be captured are radiant flux (luminous flux), irradiance (illuminance), radiance (luminance), radiant intensity (luminous intensity) and transmission.
Integrating Sphere Measurement Systems
Integrating Sphere solutions are ideal for accurate measurments of luminous flux, colorimetric and spectral parameters of various types of lamps and luminairs according standards of DIN, EN and IES.
- Diameters of the spheres ranging from 25mm up to 2m
- Spectroradiometers for additionally colorimetric analysis
CL-500A / CL-200A Handheld Meters for Illuminance and Color
The proven handheld meters of Konica Minolta are battery driven and ideal attender for field measurements of illuminance, color and parameters of color temperature or color rendering index.
- CL-500A Illuminance Spectrophotometer also for Color Rendering Index
- CL-200A Long-term stable and rugged 3-color Colorimeter
CS-200 / LS-150 Handheld Meters for Luminance and Color
The Series CS-200 and LS-150 are portable handheld meters of Konica Minoltas offering a variety of functions and simplicity of use unique onto the market.
- Ocular viewer with switchable spot sizes
- Spectrale matching quality at level L and B
Series OL730 Desktop Radiometers / Photometers
The Series OL730 Radiometers are dektop systems for signal detection of photocurrent with a resolution of 10E-14 A, high accuracy and extrem large dynamic range.
- OL730CV and OL730E DC photocurrent radiometers
- OL730D DC and AC Lock-In photocurrent radiometer
IND Detectors – Spectrally matched measuring heads
These sensors are industrial and environmental detectors for professional and semi-professional applications with spectral adaptations in the fields of UVA, UVB (Erythema) , V(λ), global radiation, photosynthesis and IR.
- Rugged types of housing with and without dome windows
- Electric signals of radiometric data available as current or voltage
EXAMPLE APPLICATIONS FOR PHOTOMETERS AND RADIOMETERS
You would like to get more informaton about OPTE-E-MA and our products? We are happy to assist you further and reply to your questions as soon as possible.
* Required fields
Personal data, such as your name, your postal address or others, electronically sent to us via our websites will not be passed on to third parties. Your data is exclusively used to handle your enquiry.