Spectrometer and Spectroradiometer
Our Spectroradiometers are calibrated measurement systems of different spectral wavelength ranges for analysis of radiant sources and materials whose properties have spectral distributions.
OL 770 – UV-NIR CCD-Array Spektroradiometer
The Series OL770 is a high-accuracy CCD-Array Spectroradiometer for laboratory and QS use. It can be adapted easily to different measurement tasks utilizing a fiber optic probe interface and various measurement optics.
- 4 alternative wavelength ranges from 200nm to 1700nm
- Measurement Software for analysis for easy reporting via MS Office templates
OL 756 – UV-VIS Portable Double-Monochromator System
The Series OL756 is a high-precision and compact UV-VIS Spectroradiometer for the wavelength range of 200-800nm. It is especially useful for tasks which requires measurements of high dynamic within a spectrum e.g. for photo-biological Safety.
- Up to 6 decades to be measured within a single spectrum
- Optimized into the UV-range for photo-biological safety analysis
OL 750 – UV-FIR Automated Spectroradiometer System
The Series OL750 is an automated scanning monochromator for the use as a flexible core-component for highest requirements into laboratories. Modular input and output optics allow the adaptation to measure all major properties of optical radiation.
- Wavelegth ranges flexible to be configured within 200nm up to 30µm
- Calibration standards and methods for traceable measurements available
specbos – UV-NIR USB Compact Spectroradiometer
The Series specbos is a certified calibrated USB compact spectroradiometer for portable measurements as well as for measurements in process control. A unique laser target is marking the measurement spot.
- 3 alternative wavelength ranges from 230nnm to 1000nm
- Luminance as base property, illuminance obtained utilizing a plug-in diffuser
CS-2000 VIS Portable Spectralradiometer
The Series CS-2000 is a precise spectroadiometer for light- and color measurements also for very small spots size and extrem low luminance level. The spot size can be switched manually at the divice for 0.1°, 0.2° and 1.0°.
- Stand-alone use due to internally saved calibration data and dispay for results
- Extreme sensitive for the measuerement of spectral distributions starting from 0.0005 cd/m²
EXAMPLE APPLICATIONS FOR SPECTRORADIOMETERS
You would like to get more informaton about OPTE-E-MA and our products? We are happy to assist you further and reply to your questions as soon as possible.
* Required fields
Personal data, such as your name, your postal address or others, electronically sent to us via our websites will not be passed on to third parties. Your data is exclusively used to handle your enquiry.