KONICA MINOLTA CS-200 / LS-150 Handheld Meters for Luminance and Color
The Series CS-200 and LS-150 are portable handheld meters of Konica Minoltas offering a variety of functions and simplicity of use unique onto the market.
Ocular viewfinder with switchable spot sizes
The concept of the TTL-viewfinder of the CS-Series allows to see the measurement spot and the environment simultaneously.
- Variable spot size due to focussing on different distances
- CS-200 with adjustable viewing angles 0.1°, 0.2° and 1°
- LS-150/LS-160 with fixed viewing angle of 1° or 1/3°
- Small spot sizes with the help of close-up lenses starting from 0.1mm!
Photometer grading quality classes L and B
The technology of a 40-channel spectroradiometric capture brings up the CS-200 into quality class L for the critical parameter f1'. Applications are e.g. displays, LED-backlit buttons, indoor lighting and day lighting.
- CS-200 of best quality class L acc. DIN 5032 (f1')
Measurement range: 0.5 to 20,000,000 cd/m²
- LS-150/LS-160 higher level of quality class B acc. DIN 5032
Measurement range: 0,001 to 999,900 cd/m²
Images about KONICA MINOLTA CS-200 / LS-150
Downloads & Data sheets
You would like to get more informaton about OPTE-E-MA and our products? We are happy to assist you further and reply to your questions as soon as possible.
* Required fields
Personal data, such as your name, your postal address or others, electronically sent to us via our websites will not be passed on to third parties. Your data is exclusively used to handle your enquiry.